Administrator
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish i had read this forum months ago. I will certainly keep up with it, and gain more knowledge now. Thankyou.
    Hi, admin help please. I've twice tried to reply to a message to me and twice been told my reply can't be sent - message content unacceptable (words to that effect), yet I was only saying thank you and acknowledging the helpful response. What am I doing wrong?
    Goonergal
    Goonergal
    Was it while quoting someone else that you had this problem? I see you’ve been able to post. Is the problem now resolved?
    Hi ‍♀️ I have received a letter stating I need to speak to the diabetic nurse I’m guessing I have diabetes
    Hi, I’m currently gathering data for my M.Sc. project via a questionnaire survey. The research study is aimed at mothers of children with diabetes type 1. Can I post the link for the questionnaire survey on the forum? Thanks, Inga
    I'm T2 on metformin slow release and canagliflozin tablets.
    My bloods were 17.2 & 20.3 through my night shift last night and are constantly high on any night shift, are my employers obliged to change me shift pattern if its affecting my health?
    Thanks
    Hi there. Trying to fill in my newbie form with my details but cannot find where to post? Can you help? Sorry to be such a clutz
    Hi! I am doing a study on the impact of hypoglycaemia in young people with diabetes and their families. Would it be allowed to post the survey link here, to recruit some people?
    Hi there! I do the design for a mobile app, which will hopefully make the lives of people with diabetes better. To make the app really useful I conduct a survey. May I post the link for the google doc questionnaire? Thank you and have a nice day)
    Jaylee
    Jaylee
    Hi Pacifica,

I'm a member of the moderator team on the forum.
    You would need to undertake approval to undertake a survey. We will send you a PM with details on how to do just that.

Kind regards,

Jaylee
    Hi, I’m currently gathering data for my MSc project via a questionnaire survey. The research study is aimed at people with type 2 diabetes. Can I post the link for the questionnaire survey on the forum. Thanks , Sam
    Hiya, I'm doing research into type 1 diabetes and travel. I'm trying to post a link to a form but it says it's spam. How do i get around this please?
    I put an order in to your website and got an email saying that the large cooling wallet I ordered wasn’t available but everything else was being delivered shortly, it’s just arrived & the AnOxident Balance Bundle I also ordered worth £29.00 was not inside the package it’s on the invoice but no explanations?
    Was wondering if someone could find out what has happened to it for me please? Thank you and stay safe.
    Hello

I have been trying to contact the forum regarding posting my Masters Study on diabetes distress and stereotyping to recruit participants. I have not received a reply despite several months of trying. I wondered if you knew who I may contact, or if I can discuss with you at all?

Thank you!
    Hi, I'm carrying out a research project (survey looking at physical activity and type 2 diabetes) as part of a PhD and was wondering whether it would be possible to share the link to the survey on one of the forums? If you have any advice as to who I whould contact about this, it would be great. Many thanks, Alison.
    Reactions: tigrib
    T
    tigrib
    Hi Alison, I am more or less in the same situation because I am writing my dissertation in psychology about a diabetes related topic. Did you get any advice or contact information? I am a type 3c diabetic myself which probably means that I won't be of any use for your survey but i would be really grateful if you had any information on posting links etc. Birgit
    Hi I have posted a thread called feeling confused please help if anyone is free to take a look, hopefully I have done it right x
    Antje77
    Antje77
    Hi @Rachieb , you've posted your thread just fine, it's visible to anyone.
    R
    Rachieb
    Great thanks for that wasn't sure as not received any replies etc as of yet x
    My dad will be 89 on sunday, he has been living with type 1 since he was about 15, can you tell me what the record is ? 74 years is amazing
    Juicyj
    Juicyj
    Hi Melaine, profile posts on admins account aren't monitored very often, if you post on the main forum you will get better visibility there, best wishes J x
    Hello all. I was diagnosed as type 2 only 3 weeks ago and still waiting to see the DN. I have done s few fasting glucose checks and they have varied between 6.5mmol and 7,7mmol. I’d this usual please? Thank you.
    Juicyj
    Juicyj
    Hello Jac, unfortunately your post here won't get much visibility as its written on a profile post, please use the main forum to post a new thread with your question, thanks and best wishes J
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…