Jersey-Girl
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• In terms of type 2 diagnostics is should be easy to establish. 1st thing to organise how to test blood before 2hrs after and 4 hours on a regular basis. Hormones do effect B sugar, so this can be misleading but manageable. I'm 60 type 1 for 48yrs.

If you can help with my info it would be appreciated but I'm sure your type 2? can be bottomed out if you haven't resolved already
    Hi Jersey-Girl we'd like to move to Portugal but given I'm type 1 without complications but have a real issue establishing how I'd obtain Humalog insulin with Tresiba 200 .
    Just where to start would be appreciated.
    . Regards Martin
    He’s been really good with his diet, and then suddenly a reading came in really high, and we don’t understand why? It’s so confusing.
    Reactions: Bash_
    B
    Bash_
    Don't be concerned your doing the right thing in recording. You may be aware the liver releases sugar, and hormones effects B sugar. Pleased to try and help if you still need a little help.
    Of his readings and diet/exercise, but so confused and find it a,complete minefield all readings being done in mg/dl.
    We currently live in Portugal, given a machine, no advice given, all instruction in Portuguese or Spanish. Trying to keep spreadsheet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…