cath99
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi cath i have just read your blog i am impressed.I am trying to loose weight, i weigh 13st 13lbs,finding it dfficult to lose, any sugesstion.
    cath99
    cath99
    i was 21 stone when i was diagnosed took of 8 half in the year i choose low carb and the weight dropped off me so fast people thought i was ill lol , im around same at 13 half stome and still need to lose 2 more . what plan do you follow ?
    Hi Cath I'm really impressed with your weight loss and getting your diabetes under control :) can I just ask a bit of a personal question, I didn't want to write it on the open forum, but I worry a bit with some diets that promote rapid weight loss about everything well, going a bit saggy and loose skin, also how did you find your energy levels during the diet?
    cath99
    cath99
    hello my energy levels are perfect never felt tierd atall i do exersizes daily to, the loose skin yes is a problem and will continue as i have around 4 stone left to lose i was 21 stone at xmas now 15 and on the move, the atkins just seem to be perfect for me i have no trouble and weight loss is steady carbs i steer clear of bake my own bread etc x
    How's it going x
    cath99
    cath99
    hello alls well had my eye screening/foot thingy thi morning what a wierd sensation with the drops ur vision goes mental. have to wait for results now threw post . glad to hea of your change in gp/dn services sounds like you doning it all on your own anyways , im catching u up nearly on loss must work harder ahahah xx
    Hey cath hope going ok for you x
    cath99
    cath99
    hello yes ive had no side effects so far, and eaten alot of **** but suger stayed at 5.4 finding it bizzare .. how did u go on? x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…