Beachbag
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya Geri! :) How's it all going? All good I hope! Missed your posts on the forum. :)

Best wishes

Paul
    Very jealous Geri, I've spent the last 3 weeks in Ceredigion and staying in New Quay. Wales is just breathtaking
    Am I the only forumite who thinks that beachbag's new photo makes her look like she's a hollywood star posing on the welsh riviera?
    Beachbag
    Beachbag
    Hahaha...are you due for optician appointment?....but thank you :). At my age, all compliments gratefully received! ;)
    Hi Geri,
    Wonder if you know - I eat LCHF but am contemplating eating a couple of ryevitas. Do you know anything about them?
    Type 2 diabetic 23yrs, ID since 2004. Messed up by NHS diet, now doing it the LCHF way and getting there. One body...love and respect it ;)
    hello ive been onto the link you posted and the recipies are fab and look easy so big thankyou for that cant wait to try the recipies x
    Reactions: 1 person
    cath99
    cath99
    will do im going for the flax seed loaf and strawberry sponge xx
    Beachbag
    Beachbag
    The strawberry sponge looks yummy doesn't it. Trouble is I'll want to eat it all in one go! I'm waiting for the cauliflower cheese to finish cooking. The smell is making my mouth water, lol. Going to have it with cold meat for dinner xx
    cath99
    cath99
    i hope you enjoy it sounds lovley and enjoy it we compare recipies see how they turn out and like u portion control ahahahah not ;) xx
    heyyy, i just noticed your signature, its one of my running mantras, its the one i chant when im doing something i shouldnt..... the marathon sign up day i said it to myself alot, also useful when someone tells me i shouldnt be doing something :) just do it!
    Beachbag
    Beachbag
    LOL. I use it all the time, it helps when I'm having a strop and is usually preceded by a couple of other words, not suitable for use here ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…