alliebee
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi.

Please let me know about my c-peptide test, mine was 1.6 ng/ml , my doctor said that I am type two but I keep losing weight and urinate. I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you.
    Alliebee, I have just been reading about your recommendations for bullet proof coffee. I have a question if you are able to answer. I have been a type 1 for 48 years (since age 7) I am very over weight but generally well controlled blood sugars and therein lies the problem. To date no complications in 48 years. Q1) Does it have to be a particular brand of coffee and if so is it available in the UK?
    S
    Hi Kman

Sent you the start of a conversation but now that I did I've found that if I click on you I get recent activity posts etc.

Sending you a great BIG HUG - hope it helps make you feel better.

Jan - (long time to posting)
    A hug would be good tonight, I'm a bit down, on the positive we Bought a second hand but very clean Leather sofa from a charity shop, as we are downsizing in the living room with my bed in there, and my Electric Wheelchair too, not a lot of room,

How was Sister Alison's Doy. ?
    hi ally1 nice to hear from another Suffolk gal sleep is very hard sometimes 3 oclock in the morning before I get to sleep getting over tired is a problem hay ho for now
    Thanks once again Sweetie, Hope your keeping well, keep an eye on the thread, I think I have more of my longer and more interesting posts to put there asap. !!! Watch that space,
    tell me about it alliebee. never sleep well. Thought the sleepers might help I only take them once a week. But there you go maybe I should get a night job lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…