neverforever
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• hope all is well debbie, i didnt realise you had replied, i agree it is harder to control while in work, nitemare to be honest
    no i havent got an apt yet, they said it could take up to 18 weeks as theres a back log, typicle lol,
    neverforever
    neverforever
    18 weeks for scan wow, well hope it comes through sooner. How are you coping generally? Life gets in the way sometimes I find, was ok when off sick but now back at work a little harder to manage. Especially with other peoples advice lol.
    hi debbie, thanks for getting back to me, new to this too, ive only seen your message now! i wasnt feeling well for the last 18 months or so and developed like a wrinkling of the skin on my temples, i was also feeling like i had a hangover in the mornings and had a dry mouth, my blood sugar had been 47 for just over 2 years and the doctor never told me i was prediabetes,
    neverforever
    neverforever
    Hi I was also unwell for some time and cant believe how much better I feel now, scary though. I have a few issues with the gp too. Luckily kidneys good. Having MRI for eyes just as a double check as id had such probs with them. Have you got an apt yet?
    hi neverforever, did you find anymore out about your kidneys? ive been recently dianosed with type 2 diabetes and my function also seems to be low, im penciled in for an mri scan on the kidneys and liver but it could take up to 20 weeks, the nhs is slow, i just saw your post and thought i would ask you, regards stephen
    neverforever
    neverforever
    new to this bit. I have replied hope you got it lol. ive sent it somewhere?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…