Molly56
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Molly, long time no chat,,,, how are you and your bags getting on?,,,,is him indoors still stressing you out?,,,,have you had any nice breaks with your friend since we last chatted? I am trying (but not very well!) to lose some weight ready for my knee replacements,,,I have wondering were you were on the forum, and then I found you, looking forward to hearing from you, ttfn from Karen.
    G
    Hi Molly, I see you're still viewing, all of 22 minutes ago, can't keep any secrets can we. LOL
    I'm now 8 weeks post op and can just do a complete revolution on the bike, up to 10 actually, so, still work in progress. It can be very frustrating, but I'm getting there slowly but surely.
    Hope you're well, take care of yourself.
    G
    Now 48 hrs post op and can say with my own personal experience that all the exercise I did pre-op has helped me recover quite quickly. It's still going to be some time before I'm anywhere normal but I'm already bending my new knee to 90 degrees, which is more than the old knee. Take care, sorry to hear about the insulin thing,
    Living with partner who is Type 2 diabetic.......still searching for answers........56 is my door number, not my age!.....
    Living with partner who is Type 2 diabetic.......still searching for answers....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…