Osidge
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am Kentish maid not munday 1932
    Osidge
    Osidge
    Has something gone. Wrong with your forum name or do you want to change it?
    Colligueas
    I need to get some information especially to those who take insulin.I take insulin and tablets but recently I have realised that when I check my sugar in the morning is 4 or under ,do I have to take insulin as prescribed if sugar is in that level?
    Osidge
    Osidge
    You will need to post in the forum for insulin users. I am on tablets only.

Take care.
    Hi Osidge, can you help me please or any technical support around. I am having problems signing in to the web site and forum itself as it is saying that it doesn't recognise my user name, email address etc. yet I am receiving e-mails from the foum and the website. I don't know what the problem is but I have changed my password and all the other usual things but still no joy. Can anyone help please? Thank you.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Z
    ZedS59
    Hi. I had the same problem this morning and not being very good at techy things used the link on an email and that worked first time. Hope this helps you out.
    Hi, I'm looking for a bit of advice and knowledge, I was diagnosed with type 2 a year ago, just got my HB1ac ? result through and it's at 57, my Doctor want to see me with a view of putting me on sort of medication, would you know what she is likely to prescribe ? I'd like to research it
    Hello Doug I'm having problems with my profile. It keeps resetting to type 1 even when I 'save changes' and it's confusing to other people. It's possibly because I set it up incorrectly in the first place but however many times I change and save it, it reverts back.
    P
    I deleted my personal data from my profile & all the things i had written in last 24hrs
    P
    I'm too upset. I'm not dealing with diagnosis well.
    Just so depressed & increasing my rate of decline.
    Website & forum made it worse; the reading is too saddening for me. It just didnt help
    Osidge
    Osidge
    Diabetes is not easy to deal with. On top of it I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease6 years ago - early retirement. I am on anti-depressants as needed but have a busy life as a public patient voice in medical care, commissioning and research. I hope that my life experience is helping others. I hold onto the positives or my medical issues would suffer. You look after yourself and shout if I can help.

Doug
    P
    Thankyou.
    I just dont think i belong here
    Osidge
    Osidge
    No problem, mate. Out of interest, what makes you feel you do not belong?
    P
    please can you delete my profile? Many thanks
    Osidge
    Osidge
    I have referred this to the Forum Admin. Take care of yourself and feel free to join us again if we can help in any way.

Regards

Doug
    HI it's richard,one hopeless at using computors,well is a kindle,please can help me things called TREADS what do they do and how to work them.I'd a one finger Tyler so please be patient.best regards richard
    Diagnosed in 1998 and doing well on a varied healthy diet. No complications to date
    Apologies for the repeat post, but please do get in touch if you are interested in being interviewed.
    Osidge
    Osidge
    Hi Tony

I am no longer using dapagliflozin. I was experiencing yeast infections and ended up with a urinary tract infection. As my glucose control is historically good, my endocrinologist suggested that I stop using dapa as the apparent side effects were outweighing the benefits. On the positive side, it did result in weight loss.

Regards

Doug
    Dear Osidge,

I work for a Japanese TV company which is hoping to interview someone in the UK using the medicine FORXIGA (Dapaglifozin). The drug is not currently licensed in Japan, but there is great interest as type 2 diabetes is common there.

If you would be willing to share your experiences with people in Japan please do get in touch. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you in advance,

Tony
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…