Fiona30ni
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi what happens with a driving licence after having a seizure during sleeping. Will you lose your licence etc This is 1st one & had alcohol
    Please could you offer any assistance in me appealing the decision to remove her benefits as it will mean I have to take on more hours at work and be here for her even less which is. Great worry for me. Thanks, Angie . Sorry the msg is in 4 sections it will only let me type so much in each post
    The decision the DLA made was by calling her school! . Considering she doesn't eat at school or even tell the school nurse when she has a hypo, preferring to call me at work this was not helpful. I am a single parent struggling to cope with a pressurised job and a daughter who has teenage hormones flying all over the place and a refusal to accept her condition,
    She has 2 monitors, one she uses for good reading, one she uses when she knows she is low. She refuses to go to hops apps as she knows she is not dealing with her condition correctly. She has regular hypos, getting me up in the night, phones me at work all the time, leaves her meds at home when she is at school or goes out so I have to leave work to take it to her.
    Hi Fiona, my daughter is 13 and I've just had a letter from DLA ending her DLA. We are only a year since diagnosis and I'm really struggling. My daughter is in complete denial, refuses to eat properly and gets upset and angry with me all the time when I try to check what she's eating.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…