ramsay_urquhart
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Ramsay, we are interested because for the next generation, we need to take on board what people think. Our HB1.0 is a smooth plastic and gloss finish, but on the HB1.1 we did a brushed effect and matt finish.

We certainly cant match iWatch, Moto 360 nor Pebble on the finish, as they are not medical devices and HypoBand is not a watch.
    Hi Ramsay, do you think the plastic looks cheap?
    ramsay_urquhart
    ramsay_urquhart
    As you wrote: "The plastic, is a medical grade and we have ensured it is lightweight". It does feel and look cheap but for the reasons you've stated, I'm not sure if I can argue with you over this.
    With regard 'dawn phenomenon', I passed the detail to a friend and he says, thanks for sharing. When you were diagnosed did you seek the advise or did the doctor diagnosed. I ask, as my friend took some information with him and the doctor dismissed that he had dawn phenomenon but his symptoms match. Any helpful advise?
    Hi Ramsay, I read your posting and replied. The HypoBand is to be worn indoors only and stated clearly on the box. Most likely and as worn outside, moisture has hit the sensor and due to the unstable change in temperature, it would react.
    ramsay_urquhart
    ramsay_urquhart
    Cool, no problem. Your probably best just sending a message instead of here. This part seems to just be like Facebook's status thing.
    Hi Ramsay, wow a reading of 17. Does this happen on a regular basis?
    ramsay_urquhart
    ramsay_urquhart
    Hi, last year I was diagnosed with "dawn phenomenon" where my blood sugar is perfect but around 5-7am my sugar goes high everyday. Anything between 12-28. Iv been recommended for an insulin pump so I can set it to release insulin around 5am but the female doctor in charge of the diabetic team here hates me and has filled my medical file with lies to stop me getting one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…