Hobs
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pressed wrong key there! We are an old retired couple now and take things easy. Nick has been very ill so he has to live a quiet life and look after himself. We still have a cat who rules the family. All the best to you xxx
    Nice to hear from you after all this time. I hope you are well. As you see I am still involved with the forum - churning out the Basic Information still. But I am in the process of deciding whether to stop. I am on the list of Mods who have done their time and are no longer wanted. Life is very quiet now asI feel
    Hi Hobs, i'm working at a production company and we are looking for people to participate in a video for a supermarket, promoting healthy eating to help improve diabetes. The video will be of someone with type 2 diabetes cooking a delicious healthy meal with our presenter (who has a background in nutrition) chatting whilst cooking in a home environment. You can contact me at [email protected] or on 02070332812
    Hello,
    I like your profile and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? please you can write to me ( [email protected] ) not in this site because i am a new in this community and i don't visit this site often I am waiting for your answer.
    Kisses,
    hi Hobs I have had pre-diabetes for 3 years have you ever experience fungus infections as I am now I had heart attack last year
    and a triple by pass and a large transfusion any ideas plese
    Can anyone help my sugars. Are reading 7.3 I'm taking 4 metformin a day am I on the slippery slope I keep getting told different stories
    J
    Jckie_Bee
    Hi Wagga My blood sugar was 9 before breakfast this am I take 4 Metformin per day but having great problem getting my readings down any advice?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…