jules65
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• M
    Hi Jules, saw you post on type 1 & pancreatitis. I have a similar condition to you, calcified and necrotic pancreas for 16 years! They won't remove my dead organ though!! Am really interested in the other forum & Facebook group you belong to & would be chuffed for info. Thanks, Sue XXX P's I'm in Kent too!
    jules65
    jules65
    Hi Sue, I live in a little village near Sevenoaks :) www.pancreatitis-forum.org.uk is where I'm a moderator. I'm new to FB (yes, I know, late to the party!!) the closed group is by invitation only, I think I can invite you if I know your FB name, but a good friend of mine is Admin on it, so if I can't she can :)
    jules65
    jules65
    And if you are coping... then leave the dead organ in place!! You'll be surprised what a HUGE difference it makes, even if parts of it don't work properly. it is MUCH better in situ x
    M
    mrspuddleduck
    Thanks souch Jules. I've been living with it 98% dead for 16 years and now the rest is finally dying off quite rapidly! Will join the other forum. My Facebook name is Willbo Waggins (its the dog cos my Facebook account in my name was hacked!!). I'm near Dover and bloody operation stack ha ha!! Suexx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…