1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Comments on Profile Post by sugartoohigh

1. Claireb5
    Claireb5
    How did it go?
    Feb 11, 2014
  2. sugartoohigh
    sugartoohigh
    Hi Claire, how are you? I don't want to say it was a waste of time. But I learnt very little that was new on the day. The nurses were friendly and helpful but it was a repeat of the NICE advise sheets I already have and I've learnt more from this site. Hope things are going well for you.
    Feb 12, 2014
  3. Claireb5
    Claireb5
    I'm ok thanks. Been quite headachy recently but work has been hectic so probably just that. I guess that's the trouble but there's always the chance that if you didn't go, you'd have missed something
    Feb 17, 2014
  4. sugartoohigh
    sugartoohigh
    Very true :)
    Feb 17, 2014
  5. sugartoohigh
    sugartoohigh
    Hope your headache goes soon, are you drinking enough water?
    Feb 18, 2014
  6. Claireb5
    Claireb5
    Probably not as much as I should be :) sick day today with sore throat and aches :(
    Feb 18, 2014
  7. sugartoohigh
    sugartoohigh
    Sorry to hear that, hope your feeling better soon : )
    Feb 18, 2014
  8. Claireb5
    Claireb5
    Feb 18, 2014
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook