ElyDave
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• HI, I've been referred to you regarding anaerobic exercise, I need a little info on prep before playing hockey. Ive been a diabetic for 26 years and have pretty good control and I'm very active, I've just started playing hockey again and have experienced hi BS during and after, i know why this happens, I'm just not sure the best way to go about combatting it without experiencing lows during. Any info would help
    Hi dave just read your post about needles. From you pic you seem to.run a lot and exercise. Do u use a pump. My consultant has suggested to me about a pump due to my night hypos. Would be grateful for some advice.
    Could you remove it then by editing, It really is an offensive and unkind word. But thank yiu for you message, it is appreciated, RRB
    ElyDave
    ElyDave
    i believe it has been "modded" as I cant see it any more.
    Don't want to sound pushy so don't worry if you cant, but are you still willing to answer some questions for my dissertation?

All the best

Sam Taylor
    ElyDave
    ElyDave
    Sam, apologies, but I was extremely busy at work last week and also suffering from a poor hotel wifi. You can e-mail me at david.neilson(at)hotmail.co.uk
    Hi hope your well!
    Don't want to sound pushy so don't worry if you cant, but are you still willing to answer some questions for my dissertation?

All the best

Sam Taylor
    Hi Ely

Thanks for getting back to me much appreciated! Would it be possible to get your email address so I could perhaps talk about setting up an interview or sending you some questions? If you don't want to give your email address out on here then you can drop me a line at [email protected]
    Regards

Sam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…