azure
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Azure, I am writing to you from the United States. It is possible to ask permission to you in order to post something please.
    azure
    azure
    Hi - what do you want to post?
    J
    jojeegirl
    Azure, I am seeking to post an invitation to participate in a research study as part of my dissertation. It's objective is to reduce barriers to accessing diabetes self management education. I made an avatar video I need ppl w/T2DM to evaluate.
    azure
    azure
    Ok : ) That will have to be approved before you can post it (like all research) Can you send an email describing your research to [email protected] and then she will take a look and get back to you : )
    how do a post a new thread?
    azure
    azure
    Nice to see you again : ) If you're on a computer, go to the forum you want the thread to be in eg Type 1, and then click the New Thread button at the top right of the page.
    G
    hi ive just got a question how do you delete the account ive made
    azure
    azure
    You'd have to contact the forum admin. If you've posted enough posts you can PM 'Administrator' or if not, you can use the Contact button right at the bottom of the webpage. I hope everything's ok?
    G
    just another question how do u send private messages
    azure
    azure
    You have to make 16 posts before you can send a Private Message : ) Once you've done that, you can send PMs by clicking on The Information tab on someone's profile, or clicking the little envelope we talked about before : )
    G
    gymnastmatthew
    ok thank you sorry about all the questions
    azure
    azure
    That's ok : ) Nothing wrong with asking questions : )
    G
    hey are u there can i ask a question
    azure
    azure
    No problem : ) Have a good evening : )
    G
    gymnastmatthew
    thank you you too
    G
    gymnastmatthew
    hi just another question how do u send private messages to people
    Hi, how can I as a question without the app please?
    azure
    azure
    Hi : ) You can just ask a question on the normal website. Go to the Ask A Question section and click New Thread at the top.
    Birgit_Allport
    Birgit_Allport
    Thank you!
    azure
    azure
    You're very welcome : )
    what do you think of natural remedies
    azure
    azure
    That depends what for. If you have a remedy in mind, why not start a new thread and see what other members say? : )
    Hi, got a question for a mod. How can I make a thread sticky, or is it only one of you guys? I want to start a sticky int eh exercise board as the same questions keep coming up again and again

Cheers, Dave
    azure
    azure
    Hi : )
    Only mods can make a Sticky. If you want to make your thread and then PM us when it's done, we'll see if we can 'sticky' it : )
    Hi please could you tell me how to delete my private messages many thanks
    azure
    azure
    Hi,
    I'm not sure if you can. You can edit them and delete the text in the box, but I havent seen a way for members to delete messages. I believe this could be because yoyd also be deleting the other person's messages.
    Hi Azure, I have been trying to get my research survey posted to the forums. I have sen the ethical approval letter from the University and the study protocol on monday, but not heard whether you are happy to post the request. Could you let me know the situation? thanks Ben Davies
    azure
    azure
    Is this your neuropathy survey? I'm going to contact Admin for you and hopefully you'll hear soon. If it's not approved, or you don't hear anything by tomorrow, let me know.
    Regards,
    Azure
    Thanks, I may be back
    azure
    azure
    Please do come back. We all know what diabetes is like and none of us are perfect or superhuman. Lots of help and support here if you would like it.
    Take Care,
    Azure x
    azure
    azure
    There are plenty of friendly people here to lend a listening ear if you need one, or just want to chat : )
    azure
    azure
    Any thread like that is moved (forum policy) So nothing personal. Just the content of the thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…