FranOnTheEdge
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fran, try bacon, sausage, mushroom, scrammbled eggs for breakfast. Washed down with a cup of tea or coffee. If you are short of time you could try full fat yoghurt with a few blueberries/raspberries/strawberries

If you want toast try burgen linseed and soya bread as I found it raised my levels by not very much.
    Reactions: 1 person
    FranOnTheEdge
    FranOnTheEdge
    I think I am settling more, just knowing what I can eat & what raises my BG is helping me a lot. I got a cable for my BG meter & it shows things in a graph form on my PC (with the software), which is very helpful.
    FranOnTheEdge
    FranOnTheEdge
    The recipe I made with just veg & cheese, no potatoes or other high carb things. I also used Truvia (made from Stevia) for the first time (to balance the sharpness of the cartons of tomatoes) previously I'd used the Sainsbury's sweetener, which is Sucralose based.
    FranOnTheEdge
    FranOnTheEdge
    I don't know if that made a difference to my BG level, (I'd have to make another batch exactly the same but with the Sucralose one) but after that meal - even when going back for a 2nd helping - my BG levels were the lowest post meal readings I've had so far. I want another recipe like that.
    Hi Im Katekyi on myfitnesspal just send me a message and Ill add you to my friends list. My food diary is open for all to see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…