azure
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi @azure . Apologies if this is the wrong approach to highlighting a problem. I have attempted to update my signature three times this morning and it doesn't seem to want to save the changes. Do you know if there is an issue or if it is just me having a senior moment? Or could you point me in the right direction to report the problem? Thanks. P.
    azure
    azure
    Hi : ) It could be because the forum is having technical problems. A number of things have been messed up or appear in the wrong place. I'd wait until the forum is back to normal and then have another go. If you're still having problems then, let me know.
    Hi, although I became a member some time ago, I've not as of yet been involved or contributed. How do I ask a new question or just post a comment please?
    I'm so angry!
    azure
    azure
    Why? : ( I hope it's not your BS. Don't let it get to,you. Stress can make it higher. I know it's hard, but do something to take your mind off it. I found running good - burnt off BS and got rid of frustration (I just ran indoors - up stairs or on the spot.
    Azure please don't be put off by me
    azure
    azure
    I'm not, James : ) Saw your message but baby called. I've replied now : )
    Hi azure. Thank u so much for replying to mikolaj's (Miko's) post. He is in real need of some sound support. I hope he will find it here on your forum... thanks again! :)
    when are you going to put my proper users name on the forum I am Kentish maid.
    azure
    azure
    Hi : ) If you're having problems with your user name, you'll need to send a message to Administrator and Giverny. They should then be able to sort it out for you : )
    Hi I'm a new type 2 diabetic, and I'm having trouble ive had my metformin and my sugar level is still going higher is there anything I can do to bring it down plz
    azure
    azure
    Hi : ) Why not start a thread asking other Type 2s for advice. You could do that in Type 2 section or Ask A Question : )
    Hi Azure :) I posted (for the 1st time!) about 12 hours ago. I tried to edit some grammar probs using both my mobile and my desktop. Both times I received an error message saying my edit wasn't approved because it's 'spam like' or 'inappropriate elements'. Help please!
    azure
    azure
    Don't panic : ) Usually when people get that message, it means the post/edit has been spotted by the forum software and just needs checking. The software puts that message for lots of innocent posts so we go through them manually : )
    If you continue to have problems, let me know and I'll alert the tech team : )
    I joined the forum over a month ago I was asked to choose 3 items as my welcome gift which I did but have never received it
    azure
    azure
    Hi - I'm sorry about that. I'm going to message Admin for you and include you in my message : )
    I was diagnosed in 1995 type 2 diabetes the last week my sugar levels have been too high so eating very little although taking medication Does anyone know whether taking Diagoxin and wafarin has an effect on Gliclazide (diabetis medication ) i am taking the max .dose 320 mg per .
    day. its almost is like I am taking no mediaction hence the high readings Diana
    azure
    azure
    Hi : ) Start a New Thread in Ask A Question and you should get some helpful replies : )
    Hi there, just wondering why my thread hasnt been approved?
    azure
    azure
    Hi - I just checked. Your thread is still awaiting approval. It can often a few days simply due to work pressures as it's the forum admin who do the approvals.
    Good day
    I am looking for information about stress being a cause or contributing factor of Type 2 Diabetes please (without going on the main public forum). Thanks. Hugh
    azure
    azure
    Hi : ) If you don't want to ask that question on the main forum, then you can use the Search option to bring up threads about stress and have a read through.
    P
    Hi @azure could you tell me how to delete a thread I started ? or how to get it removed ??
    azure
    azure
    Hi : ) Let me know which thread it is and I can remove it for you.
    can you help me
    azure
    azure
    Are you feeling bad again, James? Please talk to us. There are people who understand
    hi azure I have been diabetic for 25yrs I now live on my own and am now starting to be affected by depression. It is due to me not having a partner and am feeling extremly lonely There does not appear to be anything in the forum that addresses this subject . Can you help[ I hope this forum contacts me by email as it is late and I need sleep . I was only told of this forum 1hr ago
    azure
    azure
    Hi Mikey : ) Sorry you're feeling so down. They are lots of friendly people here. You could maybe start a new thread and tell us a bit about yourself. There's also a section here about Emotional Health. Scroll down the list of forums.
    Best wishes,
    Azure
    Why Dcuk forum app doesnt work on oneplus one? I have 5.1.2 lollipop android and the app starts and nothing happens
    azure
    azure
    Hi : ) Im afraid you would have to contact the forum tech team. Use the Contact info at the bottom of this page, or start a new thread here asking for their help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…