sunday1980
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, sorry I have been so long, but I don't come on the computer very much.Hope you don't mind me asking you questions,if you do just don't answer. When did your diabetes start, and how did you find out. Mine started in 06,and I should have been before that,(but that is another story) I am only on tablets, and they seem to do the job. Hope you are doing well. Will get back here soon Keith x
    smoky keith Hi,love to have a chat with you, but when I come here you are gone.OK will catch up with you one day.Take care
    Reactions: 1 person
    sunday1980
    sunday1980
    Hi Keith, sorry for the long absence! Life suddenly got very busy, as it does when you could least do with it hehe! Hope you are finding your feet around the forums, I'm sure you will pick it all up just fine, but if there's anything you need to know just ask, there's pretty much someone of all ages here, diabetes isn't fussy who it picks. Hope you are well, catch up soon, Mandy x
    Smokykeith.Thank you very much for your comment.I am sorry but I dont know very much how this system works, what with blogs, posts and Trophys etc,as I am to old in the tooth as they say,and all these things are very confusing, never mind ,suppose somebody will tell me off if I do something wrong,or I wont be able to go where I want to go,sorry to be so useless. Take care.
    Hello, I am from Cambridgeshire,I am smokykeith,and have had Diabetes since 06,and now got Neuropathy,and getting a lot of pain,would you like to chat ??
    Thank you for your advice.I went through panic mood a few years ago but I had good reason.this time I have no reason.anyway I see the nurse next week for my three month result ,so will see what happends.I shall get a moniter today..which will give me more idea on why I dont feel good,Off for a walk Lovely morning,have a good day
    sunday1980
    sunday1980
    Have a lovely walk, hope you start feeling better soon :) xxx
    S
    hi Hun will you please have a look at my latest post on urine strips x I am so confused I though I was doing really well but if it means I am still high then I don't know what to do .
    sunday1980
    sunday1980
    Hi hun, have posted in your thread xxx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…