azure
Reaction score

Profile Posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't received any messages! I may be looking in the wrong place but my private messages folder is empty.
    azure
    azure
    Hmm. Let me follow that up for,you and see if I can find out what's happening.
    azure
    azure
    I've asked Admin to resend the message to,you. Bear in mind it may not be tonight, but I'm sure he'll do it next time he's online : )
    Hi there, my recent post was recently moved to the Research forum and I am now unable to access it. Are you able to help me at all? (Sorry - I'm new here!)
    azure
    azure
    I believe the forum admin have sent you a message (possibly two) Are you able to access those? Your thread still exists but isn't visible as it needs approval before being put back on the forum.
    Hello @azure . Would it be ok to start a new A to Z game for music? Thank you.
    Reactions: 1 person
    azure
    azure
    Certainly : ) If you want a particular kind of music or something, just specify in your opening post, so people are clear what counts.
    Hello @azure - Would it be OK to start a new game:= A to Z of Fruits. The vegetable one is becoming repetitive now. Thank You. William.
    azure
    azure
    Of course : )
    Liam1955
    Liam1955
    Thank You Very Much azure.
    I seem to have difficulty logging in. I can login but only if I go through my email link confirm account. If I go directly to this site I cannot login. just a bit awkward.
    azure
    azure
    Sorry you're having problems. The best thing to do would be to start a thread and tag Administrator so he can look into your problem. Other people may be having the same issue. If you don't want to do that, you can use the Contact button at the bottom of the forum web page : )
    Dear Azure,
    I have diabetic Neuropathy and nerve problems. Have burning sensation right leg and right foot started limping this morning. I am on 300mg of Gabapentin 3x a day asked today my diabetic nurse to up my dose to 400mg Gabapentin 3x a day for the pain. Left leg went and limping now fine now right leg.Any advice other than sugar levels as I am keeping an eye on them please thank you. Angela T
    azure
    azure
    Hi,
    Sorry you're having problems with neuropathy. It must be horrible for you. None of us are medical people so can't give medical advice, but certainly keeping your blood sugar controlled can only help. I suggest you start a thread asking for other tips on dealing with it. There are a number of people here suffering from it so hopefully they will give you help and support.

Wishing you all the best

Azure
    Angela_T
    Angela_T
    Thank you azure I will. Angela T. xxx
    S
    hey I got your pm but when I go to reply it says spam etc and wont let me also when I post says it as to be checked before posting
    S
    hi are you able contact me please its urgent
    sorry but I presume as its saying admin to check that someon is seeing theses not good with it is there a way someone can contact me in private please this is urgent sorry
    azure
    azure
    I've messaged you. If you dont receive that message, let me know her on my profile.
    azure
    azure
    Sorry here not her
    S
    Sorry I have tried to send you a pm but I can't seem to may I ask my account is closed please thank you
    azure
    azure
    Ok - will do : ) Don't worry about it. It's just a fault and should be sorted soon. We'll keep your account open
    S
    Sharon Anne
    Hi Hun just wonderd if you had any news ?
    Still can't post or message ?
    azure
    azure
    The fault is still ongoing. It hasn't been sorted out yet and is causing a number of problems for quite a few members. Hopefully, it will be sorted out tomorrow, but with it being the weekend, I'm not sure when.
    Hi Azure, I have started getting the message "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.", even when PMing yourself. Can you please advise? TIA, Paul
    azure
    azure
    Hi,
    I think there may be a temporary issue with the forum software. I've 'freed' some detained posts myself this afternoon. Unfortunately, technical issues such as that aren't something I can deal with. The best thing to do is to email the forum using the Contact Us info at the bottom of the page, or write a message on Administrator's profile if you're unable to send him a PM.
    Hi Azure it says I'm not allowed to send a private message to a user -would you know why this is please?
    Thank you
    azure
    azure
    If it's a new member, then there's a minimum number of posts they have to make before being able to use the PM system. If not, then it's possible it's the settings they have. If you want to PM me the name of the person you're trying to PM, then I can see if I can find out why.
    Regards,
    Azure
    Hi Azure, wanted to know if the intake of artificial sweeteners increases blood glucose levels in diabetics?
    If I need to post this question on the forum how do I do it?
    Kiran Shah
    E-mail removed to protect privacy.
    can you do private chats on here azure??
    azure
    azure
    No, there's no chat facility. You can send private messages to any member. You may not get an immediate response as it depends when people are online, so if it's urgent it might be best to ask a question on the forum where everyone can see.

Best wishes,

Azure
    do you have chat window to discuss issues while they are on line.

Please do let me know.

I have just joined now
    my account tells me 70percent what else do i do
    azure
    azure
    If it's saying you've on,y completed 70% of your profile, just click on the Profile button and add in more information if you want to eg your location. You don't have to do this if you don't want to. You can leave your Profile not fully completed and you'll still be able to take part in the forum just like everyone else.

I hope that helps : )

Regards,

Azure
    I didn't know they were actual poppies, stunning colour.
    Reactions: 1 person
    azure
    azure
    Yes, it's an almost unreal blue, isn't it? Sadly they're not from my garden a.k.a The Weed Jungle!
    I teach a lot of First Aid as a Paramedic and would like to ask if there is a way I could print some of your info out for my classes. ie research info.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…