15-17? Friends?

Leah1511

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey I'm Leah and I am 14 turning 15 and I have diabetes since I'm 5 I have to go to the therapist bc since I moved to Germany I got depressive and I really hated diabetes and I don't have anyone who has diabetes and I just wish that someone would understand me because a lot of my friends say that diabetes is easy if you are good enough to take care of it but no one believes me that it is easy :( but i am getting better now I just need people :)

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It is far from easy, especially as a teenager............

nice to hear from you.....:)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, I'm 16, type one and have had it since I was 7. Diabetes sucks, and people don't understand what it's like to have to deal with it day in and day out. Diabetes is hard but it can get better! I'm new to this site but I think it's good to take to people. I would love to talk so please massage me.

Tashiee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yeah hun having diabetes is hard but , people would look up to u they prob won't say it but they have to see u manage everything stay strong hunnie ur not alone

lizzie29

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, I'm Maya and I'm also 14 nearly 15. I would love to talk as I've just joined the site. I've had diabetes for over 10 years now :)

Signe_Kirk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Maya :) I'm Signe and I'm 16, you're very welcome to message me if you want to :) I've also been struggling with my diabetes so I know how you feel...