1st Post & Curious.. NEED HELP

MrRyanJames

I am 22 Years old // 5'2 // 58kg Weight, Diabetic, and recently 2 weeks ago approx, I was spiked with Amphetamines, for a few days, it felt like i was having irregular heart beating and REALLY fast pulse rate, but now it isn't too bad, except now i have these repulsive headaches, numb feeling it both hands on the 5th finger and down the same side, i haven't exactly eaten a lot but i am drinking plenty of fluids, sometimes, i loose vision for a slit second. I am just concerned, do you think i should contact someone and get help or wait it off and see what happens? I just don't know what it could be.
Help is much appreciated.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
MrRyanJames said:
I am 22 Years old // 5'2 // 58kg Weight, Diabetic, and recently 2 weeks ago approx, I was spiked with Amphetamines, for a few days, it felt like i was having irregular heart beating and REALLY fast pulse rate, but now it isn't too bad, except now i have these repulsive headaches, numb feeling it both hands on the 5th finger and down the same side, i haven't exactly eaten a lot but i am drinking plenty of fluids, sometimes, i loose vision for a slit second. I am just concerned, do you think i should contact someone and get help or wait it off and see what happens? I just don't know what it could be.
Help is much appreciated.

Hi I would advise you to get medical attention ASAP, do not wait and do not leave it. You need medical advice, help. Please take care and please let us know how you get on.
You really don't know if or what damage could of been done to your body and well being.

With best wishes RRB

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
this is just an opinion!!!!!!!!! as a kid I took speed all the time and it didn't do any of these things, I reckon you are getting these symptons because your freaked out by the experience, id say youll be fine as soon as you stop worrying, as I say I know nothing about medical stuff so feel free to ignore me (I would)

MrRyanJames

Andy12345 said:
this is just an opinion!!!!!!!!! as a kid I took speed all the time and it didn't do any of these things, I reckon you are getting these symptons because your freaked out by the experience, id say youll be fine as soon as you stop worrying, as I say I know nothing about medical stuff so feel free to ignore me (I would)

Strangely, I feel really fine about it, i thought it was a come down or something, i remained in bed for a few days, and the come down have stopped, but it has been 2 weeks roughly now, and the headache hasn't dissapeared and the numb parts of my hands are visible to recognise, i'm only paranoid now because i keep feeling like im having stroke or something, over the past few years, my diabetes hasn't really been controled (regrettably) but after the spiking incident, i felt sick to start off with an hour after drinking my only drink, so substantial amounts was dropped in my pint.
Now im only paranoid because this is continuous for 2 weeks* and nothing really have changed, i will take a trip to accident and emergency in the hospital anyway for the safe side, i will let you know how it turns out.
I have this forum on my android device anyway, so i'll keep in touch :)
thanks anyway guys :)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
cool, ill look out for how you get on, good luck!

zolabud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Whelks,winkles... All crustaceous seafood except prawns. Can't do crab.lobster or scallops.
Don't like the way they are killed and cooked. Save our Scallops. SOS !!!
Also HATE evaporated milk.
In my youth (here we go...Zola's off )

I took speed, I had a bit of coke and a few sniffs of Amyl Nitrate... I smoked a LOT of **** resin (soapbar) a bit of nice black and shedloads of excellent grass. And my one and only acid trip when I was 17 went a bit awry.

I survived it all. Except I now have Emphasyma ( Lungs are rather shot and now Diabetes Type 2)

If I felt anything like what you are feeling I would go to SEE MY DOCTOR !!!!!!!!!!

Be honest. Tell him / her what you took and tell her / him your symptoms.

They can't help if they don't know.

Please. See your GP.

Zola.

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Re: 1st Post & Curious.. NEED HELP

Safest thing is to see a doctor. You know your mind and your body so of something is off it's best to check it out. Good luck at A&E.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

MrRyanJames

Well it is always best to be safe more than being sorry.. I have been admitted to the hospital with a cerebral hemorrhage.. I knew something was wrong, i just didn't know what.. They said it was down to so much amphetamines in my system that it has tried to clot upstairs and now i have to pay the piper.. Ill keep you informed on the procedures given

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
MrRyanJames said:
Well it is always best to be safe more than being sorry.. I have been admitted to the hospital with a cerebral hemorrhage.. I knew something was wrong, i just didn't know what.. They said it was down to so much amphetamines in my system that it has tried to clot upstairs and now i have to pay the piper.. Ill keep you informed on the procedures given

Thank god you went to hospital and you now have been given a diagnosis. I'm sorry too, it must be a bit scary for you.

I forgot to add in my first post that you said you were spiked with amphetamines, If I'm to understand someone deliberately did this to you :?: :?: if so, this is a criminal offence and I hate to think what it might have done to someone else, with dire consequences. Please be safe.

Thank you for keeping us informed and I do wish you a speedy and healthy recovery.

Take care RRB

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

I hope you're doing okay Ryan. You must be relieved to know what's wrong even if it is a scary diagnosis. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

MrRyanJames

Robinredbreast said:
MrRyanJames said:

Thank god you went to hospital and you now have been given a diagnosis. I'm sorry too, it must be a bit scary for you.

I forgot to add in my first post that you said you were spiked with amphetamines, If I'm to understand someone deliberately did this to you :?: :?: if so, this is a criminal offence and I hate to think what it might have done to someone else, with dire consequences. Please be safe.

Thank you for keeping us informed and I do wish you a speedy and healthy recovery.

Take care RRB
Thank you RRB.
At the moment I am undergoing Interventional radiology to close of damaged vessels in the brain, this is without going through sergery. now this is only temporary as the doctors have only just switched me over to the emergency procedures department, in 2 days, I will also be taken over to intensive care unit for extensive medical diagnosis and i guess I will see where i end up from there...
again thanks for the support, i will keep you updated.