2 hypo's today...

bri281295

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I just can't win, I either don't eat enough or I eat too much. Today has been one of the eat less carbs days. So stressed out

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
It's pants at times isn't it! I always say that there are so many influencing factors it's sometimes really hard to go 2 days the same. Keep going is the message I guess. I've been frustrated and low recently but forum members comments help me and remind me that I'm not alone in all of this :wave:

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hey be careful - when you have 2 hypos in one day it's usually because you have over-corrected your insulin dose.

I've done it before as treated my hypo, eaten more carbs, over corrected and 'bingo' hypo again - I think it's sometimes down to the brain not thinking straight.

Unless you were excessively active !!

Take care :thumbup:

mumazira

I hope that today has been a better day for you. Sometimes I also have those days where I swing from low to high blood sugar and it's hard to get back in balance. Have you been on one of the expert patient programmes? Your diabetes nurse / GP could refer you onto one of these excellent courses which help people with diabetes calculate carbs, caculate adjustment doses, discuss issues around their diabetes. http://www.expertpatients.co.uk/