20 minute survey as part of Type 2 Diabetes research

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hello everyone. I am currently doing research into Type 2 Diabetes and treatment adherence. If you could take 15-20 minutes to complete this survey it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

If you have Type 2 Diabetes and are 18 years of age or over please take the time to complete this survey for my Masters dissertation for Northumbria University (UK). The survey will take around 20 minutes to complete.

For more information and/ or to take part, simply click the link below and you will be directed to the survey page.

https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0DuaN88SNYocf8V

Your participation is very much appreciated.

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Very well designed questionnaire. Does it have DCUK Admin approval? I can't see in the phone app.

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Having problems with some of the questions ( like: do you say one thing and do another?)how does this apply when you agree with HCPs when they give ****** dietary advice?
And when I folow HCP medicine advice but disregard the amount of carbs I MUST eat to stay alive!

moonchip

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello everyone. I am currently doing research into Type 2 Diabetes and treatment adherence. If you could take 15-20 minutes to complete this survey it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

If you have Type 2 Diabetes and are 18 years of age or over please take the time to complete this survey for my Masters dissertation for Northumbria University (UK). The survey will take around 20 minutes to complete.

For more information and/ or to take part, simply click the link below and you will be directed to the survey page.

https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0DuaN88SNYocf8V

Your participation is very much appreciated.

Completed

Please come back at the conclusion and share your findings with us :)

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Having problems with some of the questions ( like: do you say one thing and do another?)how does this apply when you agree with HCPs when they give ****** dietary advice?
And when I folow HCP medicine advice but disregard the amount of carbs I MUST eat to stay alive!
Hi, this is more to do with general day-to-day life, rather than with your diabetes recommendations :)

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Hi, this is more to do with general day-to-day life, rather than with your diabetes recommendations :)
need an option "Follow HCP advice when it does not conflict with "First do no harm" " Remember hippocratic oath!

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Unfortunately I can't change the survey due to my ethical approval having already being granted for the survey as it stands now. But I am taking all of these things in to consideration for future research, and I am truly thankful to everyone who has taken the time to complete my survey so far, I'm hoping that the participants keep building up :).

Reactions: 2 people