30 day low carb recipes

libbyM

I have just downloded these recipes but how I wish I could buy a book with all the recipes in. Cant' download as it's
too many pages and it's seems impossible just to print one recipe. Fantastic ideas though but frustrating having to
scroll through every time.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Hi @libbyM and thanks for the feedback. The cookbook itself is quite a large download, so I'll see if we can put together a slightly more lightweight version.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @libbyM and thanks for the feedback. The cookbook itself is quite a large download, so I'll see if we can put together a slightly more lightweight version.

@Giverny - Could consideration be given to either/or dividing the book into its sections; starters, main courses, desserts, snacks, or whatever? That way, people like me who don't snack or do desserts, can download the relevant sections, and those who want it all can download them over a few sessions or days? It might also make the background re-packaging relatively simple?

Curiously, I can't find the book on the site this morning.

Just a thought.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
@Giverny - Could consideration be given to either/or dividing the book into its sections; starters, main courses, desserts, snacks, or whatever? That way, people like me who don't snack or do desserts, can download the relevant sections, and those who want it all can download them over a few sessions or days? It might also make the background re-packaging relatively simple?

Curiously, I can't find the book on the site this morning.

Just a thought.
Can't promise anything but I'll see what we can put together! All our recipes are also available through our recipe app, which is available for iOS and Android devices here: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/recipeapp/