5 weeks

Sonnyb2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
None
5 more weeks of MDI and I am so excited and no more lantus and can I just ask people on a pump (only) is your blood glucoses control better since going on to the pump

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
don't expect the pump to work wonders on you, it takes alot of work for it to work for you,you may go high at first but in due course it will be better control :D

Sonnyb2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
None
Cool I'm very excited was u when you got your pump

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
5 more weeks of MDI and I am so excited and no more lantus and can I just ask people on a pump (only) is your blood glucoses control better since going on to the pump

Sonny the pump only does as you tell it. So no instant results lots of blood tests through the night and day, missing meals to sort your basal out, then once you have done that hopefully you will find better control, but only if you put the work in, which is the same for everyone using a pump.

Sonnyb2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
None
So what do I eat on the first day then

Sonnyb2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
None
Can someone reply back please

Sonnyb2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
None
Sonny the pump only does as you tell it. So no instant results lots of blood tests through the night and day, missing meals to sort your basal out, then once you have done that hopefully you will find better control, but only if you put the work in, which is the same for everyone using a pump.
No it's because @CarbsRok said this

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Sonny you do not basal test on your first day on the pump.

Perhaps calm down now and except for learning about the pump from the manual keep quiet about it otherwise when the day comes you will be as flat as a pancake about the pump and some of us will be mightily peed off hearing about it. ;)