7 steps for health

superchef44

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Has anyone got this book and does it work ?
7 Steps For Health
According to their site and all the info they can cure type 2 ?

Seems too good to be true ?

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I very much doubt it will include any "miracle" other than eating healthy non processed food.

You can find out that information from reading this site for free, and without the conspiracy theories.

Reactions: 2 people

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Has anyone got this book and does it work ?
7 Steps For Health
According to their site and all the info they can cure type 2 ?

Seems too good to be true ?

Welcome to the forums @superchef44 ,

You know what they say about things that seem to good to be true - they probably are.

Around these parts, we tend to think that once you're diabetic, then you're always going to be diabetic. But you can reverse your diagnosis. This is simply a way of saying that with the right diet and maybe a little exercise you can get back to non-diabetic blood glucose levels.

You wouldn't be cured if you acheived this , as you would likely return to diabetic levels if you returned to the old dietary habits, if that makes sense.

As @britishpub states, you can get most of the info you need from these forums and the good folks that reside here.

Reactions: 2 people

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If you go onto amazon.co.uk you can read the reviews.. mixed.. and all the chapter headings of this book. According to the reviews it recommends the vegan, fruitarian type diet which way well help with diabetes control (also avoids starchy carbs etc) but I think would be hard to follow permanently. That's just me.. I think the "cure" mentioned is just remission and control but we could argue for years about whether that is cure or not.

Badboydavey1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Lol so it's aload of mumbo jumbo,can get all that advice on forums.......I didn't think there was a cure once diagnosed with diabetes you will always suffer from it,yeah you can control it.

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum