A great start to the week

Alanp35

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cricket, golf
Fasting bloods this morning which came out at 4.5, best ever and the icing on the cake ( I can write that but not eat it) is that my BMI is now under 30 (29.8). Low carb is certainly working albeit slowly, but does that really matter ? Just happy that the past 6 months with all that that brought is behind me and matters are looking better, brighter. A great start to the week.
Enjoy your week folks.

Late onset T1, several auto immune issues.
Humalogmix25 twice a day, Methotrexate 25mg once per week, FolicAcid 5mg once per week, prednisolone 5mg daily, Allopurinol 300mg, Calcichew-D3 800iu, Levothyroxine 50mcg, Atenolol 50mg, Losarten 100mg, Aspirin 75mg, Nicorandil 20mg, Nitrolingual GTN spray, Metformin 2000mg, Allimemazine 10mg, Lanzoprazole 30mg, Atorvastatin 20mg, Co Codamol 8/500mg, Depo Medrone (Methylprednisolone) or double Prednisolone for 7 days in case of RA flare.

peacetrain

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done! You sound very happy too and happiness gives us the strength to tackle problems when they present themselves. It's great to read good news posts because it spreads hope too. Super effort on your part.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Yay! Well done. Something to make you smile:
image.jpg

Reactions: 5 people