a simple wart!!

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
Hi,
Would a simple wart that has appeared on Andrews finger (just beside the nail) affect his bs readings. I only ask as for the past month or so we've managed to get on top of things and we're doing really well. Then over the past few days, his bs have been slightly high for no apparent reason. So i checked him out top to bottom, especially his feet as he's a little ****** for running around shoeless, then noticed his finger. He's been picking the skin from around the top of the nail where hes had a hack, and looks like a wart has appeared.
So 2 questions, could this affect bs and whats the treatment ( a verruca 2yrs ago had to be frozen off, and it took 10 months!) I know over counter remedies are a no no for a diabetic.
Many thanks,
Suzi x

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Suzi.

Here is a link to a helpful and informative site all about children and warts. Might be useful ?
http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/health/1332 ... n-children

If concerned discuss with your Pharmacist or GP. There may be preperations available for Diabetic's on prescription which are effective ?

Ken.

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
Thanks Ken, a trip to the chemist i think, good site by the way. I think it'l take ages to disappear on its own, so best treated, especially if its anything like the cuts and grazes he gets. Typical boy always falling out of trees .
Suzi x

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Suzi.

Falling out of trees......I did that once. Probably explains my behaviour sometimes ? :D

Ken.