Absolute stars!

shadwell

I've been a member of this forum for some time now and just have to say that it has been absolutely invaluable to me. I don't post much but the advice I have received has been really helpful. There is such a wealth of knowledge and personal experiences here - Fergus, Sue, Dennis, ChocFish to name but a few, you have taught me so much.

I know DUK constantly state that this site is nothing to do with them but by god, it certainly puts DUK to shame.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Thank you Shadwell.Well we constantly state that DUK has nothing to do with us either! :lol: :lol:

fergus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Cheers shadwell,

Our similarity to DUK is in name only. :wink:
Thanks a million for your kind words, they mean a lot to us.

All the best,

fergus

ChocFish

Aww thank you Shadwell, its so good to know that you have found some of our posts useful, we can only share our own experiences, and its up to members to pick themselves the best bits from all the info there is.

I am sure that you will gain good control and stay healthy because you have been clever enough to tackle your diabetes head on from the start, whereas I went a**e over t*t and caused myself a load of heartache and hassle by ignoring it all thinking it would all sort itself; but I was lucky to recover and am here to tell my story in the hope that I can prevent anyone else from making the same mistakes that I made, partially through being ill advised by the so called experts from the health professionals and partially because of my own stupidity and pigheadedness.

Thanks again

Karen