Accu Check Insight released in UK

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Anyone started using it yet?

I'm recently on the Cellnovo, but Addenbrookes seem to be having second thoughts due to issues with several other patients (I've had lots of problems as well) and are offering me a change.

They have an insight there to play with, but I can't get in there for a month or so.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
I see its actually saying its waterproof too!!

No news from my hospital yet, I should have had change over in Sept...

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
I emailed my consultant, waiting her response.

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Someone on the Roche E-mail answer system told me Feb next year, but Addenbrookes is on an early release scheme (that sounds bad ), so they will have people starting with it from next week.

Unfortunately I have no time to get there until my next clinic appoinment on 15th Dec, but this is definitely on the cards now as I'm quite disappointed with the CellNovo

mattb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm getting mine on the 11th Dec as couldn't make it to clinic next week due to other commitments. I've actually saw the pump a few months ago when my old combo pump warranty expired and I was swapped over to another short life pump while we waited for the new pump to be available in the UK.

Looks like huge improvements have been made to this one so looking forward to getting my hands on it and start using it.