Accu chek 360 help?

lisacp

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, can anyone help me?

I have been on the insight pump for 6 months now, having just bought a new laptop I am trying to upload the management system.
I am running the program but the computer then tells me that it can't load but doesn't say why.
I am not that great with technology so maybe I am just being thick.
Has anyone else had problems trying to upload this system.
Thank you

Matthew-G-Bell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People walking slowly in hallways.
Hey

What do you mean it wont load? the logs of the meter or the actual software itself?

lisacp

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The software won't load.
I have tried to run the programme and after 5 minutes or so it just says that it cannot load and stops. Thanks

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
ring your pump helpline, I'm sure they can help out.

Matthew-G-Bell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

lisacp

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks for your help.
I will try both tomorrow.

bridkid_74

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. If you have windows 10 its not compatible with the software as i found out. Accu chek told me it will be a minimum of 4mths at least before its sorted. I ended up buying a new laptop with windows 8 on it and it works fine. Bit drastic i know but at least i can now send all my handset info straight to my dsn. X

Matthew-G-Bell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi. If you have windows 10 its not compatible with the software as i found out. Accu chek told me it will be a minimum of 4mths at least before its sorted. I ended up buying a new laptop with windows 8 on it and it works fine. Bit drastic i know but at least i can now send all my handset info straight to my dsn. X
Not sure how W10 works as I didn't want to upgrade, but there is probably a "run in compatibility mode", find the icon for the software, right click, properties, and try "run in compatability for Windows 7".

Then again, as I said, I'm not sure this is a feature of W10, If you can't find it I'll have a look.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
It will run perfectly on windows 10 the secret is to put in the cd and select the installation "exe" file but DON'T run it. Right click and run the program compatability wizard. using the manual settings option after it has gone through the usual 1 minute check set to run in windows 7 mode. Then run the installation file it takes AGES but don't worry just let it do it. When it has finished re start windows 10 and run the program it should be absolutely fine.
It is working as of today march 2016 with all the latest windows 10 updated.
Hope that this might prove helpful.