Accu chek combo alarm

emmamadi

Hi all! I have a quick question if anyone knows the answer.... My 3 year old uses the combo pump and we are getting on great with it so far. My question is, when we set a TBR on it overnight (if he was a bit on the lower side I might for an hour just to get him coming up a bit again) is there a way to switch off the TBR alarm to alert you to it finishing? I check him so often in the night anyway that I wouldn't need to hear the alarm to warn me and I would like him to continue sleeping without being woken up if he doesn't need to be.
Anyone know the answer :?:
Thanks in advance! :)
Emma :wave:

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
emmamadi said:
Hi all! I have a quick question if anyone knows the answer.... My 3 year old uses the combo pump and we are getting on great with it so far. My question is, when we set a TBR on it overnight (if he was a bit on the lower side I might for an hour just to get him coming up a bit again) is there a way to switch off the TBR alarm to alert you to it finishing? I check him so often in the night anyway that I wouldn't need to hear the alarm to warn me and I would like him to continue sleeping without being woken up if he doesn't need to be.
Anyone know the answer :?:
Thanks in advance! :)
Emma :wave:

No idea where to find it for the combo but the alarm settings are in the set up for most pumps try looking there. :)

jopar

I've got a combo,

You can switch the alarm on and off via the pump settings on the pump or via the pump menu on the remote, you just scroll through until you get to 'pump setting' press the tick, this shows key lock, keep scrolling until you see alarm (it will show volume, and alarm combinations as well) press tick sorted...

Not 100% though if this will shut off the alarm for the TBR, as some warning alarms it doesn't shut the alarm for, such a cartridge low, battery low and/or occlusion.. As I've never turned my alarm off, use both sound and vibration on it

hails

Anyone have an ideas on this? I have the same issue - I put my basal up 110% at night but only till about 5am but I want to not be woken when it has ended... I set how many hours so I dont know why it needs to inform me when its finished! :shock: