ACTIVE (clickable) LINKS

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
Please be very careful with your mouse where an active link is displayed within any discussion thread. It may well be perfectly safe to view, but as a forum owner I know of many instances where an active link will either deliver a virus into your computer or lead you into a site where intrusive spyware could infect your browser and even go as far as stealing your passwords and other supposedly secure information.
Yes, we all have computer defences, but nothing is 100% secure against some experts out there in cyberspace.
My advice is before you 'click' copy the <blah-blah dot com> part of the link/URL into a search engine and read as much information it can find about it. Then you decide where you view in relative safety and not some hacker/tracker/scammer etc based in foreign parts.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Excellent warning Hobs, a very timely piece of information. :clap:

My own AV warns me of these dangerous sites by providing the option
to proceed or get out of there immediately rather than continue.
However you'll know that many AV's do not have that option, and
it probably would not have crossed my mind to post your warning.

Well done. :thumbup:

willie

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Definitely worth taking note of this, everyone. We do try our best to remove any potentially malicious links, but we are only human and some might slip through the net.

In the meantime, if you DO find any malicious links we haven't caught, please report the post.