1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

All Diabetics T1 T2 in Berkshire - meet ups?

Discussion in 'Diabetes Events' started by actionmedia2020, Sep 30, 2013.

1. actionmedia2020

actionmedia2020 · Member

Hi all
    I have set up a support group for us diabetics after finding it almost impossible to meet up face to face with fellow sufferers. I have managed now for 18 years with Type 1 but I felt it was time to set up something,. I have set up a facebook group and I enclose an article about the support group. I would love to hear from anyone who would like to meet up..
    http://www.maidenhead-advertiser.co.uk/ ... 062013.htm

https://www.facebook.com/DiabetesFamily ... ire?ref=hl Looking forward to hearing from you all
    Deb S

2. Jaxx01

Jaxx01 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi Debbie. I'm a 32 year old type 2 in bracknell :) did you post the link to your fb page?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

3. actionmedia2020

actionmedia2020 · Member

Yes it is also on my facebook page - the date of the next meeting is 20th Oct at Stubbings Cafe (Garden centre). Contact me via that forum for more details. All the best, Deb

4. Jaxx01

Jaxx01 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

What's the FB group called?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

5. actionmedia2020

actionmedia2020 · Member

Hi
    The facebook group is called Diabetes Family Maidenhead Berkshire. Look forward to seeing you on it. Deb

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook