1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Am I allowed to post a Diabetic related survey here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by david.dyster, Mar 3, 2019.

1. david.dyster

david.dyster Type 1 · Newbie

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well and having a nice weekend!

Since April 2018 the UK Government passed the Drinks Industry Levy Regulations 2018, which saw drinks products in the UK dramatically cut the amount of sugar they contained. Furthermore Health campaigners have said that the Regulations should also be extended to cover chocolate, sweets and other confectionery items containing the highest levels of sugar and the Public Health England Program is aiming for a 20 per cent reduction of sugar by 2020.

Since these regulations have been put into place, I have found it exceedingly more frustrating to buy and pack my work bag with hypo supplies for my extremely active job, so was looking to help identify if other Type 1 diabetics are having issues with finding hypo recovery food and beverage products and if so I'm going to be using the data gathered to help the Diabetic community

So was looking to see whether I could post my Survey on here to help me get some feedback?

Many thanks

2. Guzzler

Guzzler Type 2 · Master

@Jaylee will be able to advise you. I do think you would get more answers if you post in the T1 Section or the Diabetes Discussions Section, though. Good Luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Diakat

Diakat Type 1 · Expert
    Retired Moderator

For clarity - all research surveys need approval there is a form that has to be filled in explaining the purpose of the work and approval comes from head office not from the moderation team.

4. david.dyster

david.dyster Type 1 · Newbie

Thank you for your response!

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook