Amateur Photography Exhibition Dundee

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am taking part in an amateur photography exhibition in Dundee w/c 18th August in aid of Diabetes UK.

This is an exhibition of various different genres of photography mainly by photographers who have not exhibted before.

My main area of photography is portraiture and I was wondering if any members in the Dundee area would be interested in posing for a few photos as part of the exhibition. I am looking to take some photos of fellow diabetics and compile a short blog of how each persons deals with diabetes on a daily basis. I also plan on doing a self portrait as part of the project.

I'm aware there may be no interest but I am just trying to explore what I am going to exhibit and thought this project may be able to combine my main hobby with something which consumes so much of my time.

If you are in the Dundee area on Monday 18th August, the exhibition is taking place from 7-10pm on the Frigate Unicorn. Tickets cost £5 and all proceeds go to Diabetes UK.

Thanks for reading,
David

Last edited by a moderator:

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I decided to just exhibit some of the work I have done recently rather than the idea I had before.

However, if anyone is near Dundee the exhibition is taking place next Monday evening and should be a good show of local Amateur Photographers will all proceeds going to Diabetes UK.