An icy cold winter morning in an unheated wooden cottage.

briped

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Warning. Maybe TMI for some.

Time to do my daily injection, but I'd heard that it can be unpleasant to inject cold fluid, and no doubt it would be cold, because I hadn't got the fire going yet, so what to do?
Let's face it. At 57 my breasts are not exactly perky anymore, if they ever were, but they can be practical at times. I popped the pen underneath one of them to warm it up, and went about my chores, like getting the fire and my cup of tea going. Some time later I remembered I had to inject, but where was the pen? I couldn't find it and searched high and low. I think it took me 10-15 minutes till suddenly - eureka!!!:hilarious::banghead::banghead:
I just remembered because I'm about to start a fresh pen, but this time I put it next to the PC fan where it should be easier to find, even for me :)

Reactions: Diane_56

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Very practical @briped, for babies, pups and the like and I have been told that cold insulin when drawn up tends to form more bubbles. Do not you wish that the fire would automatically light itself in the morning ???
Now as a male I would need to be as creative in your situation . um ... yes I know where - unmentionables it is !!!