an unknown cause with the diabetes?

coli

Diabetes is a disease which the humans control better and better. It can be related to a hormonal treatment, it can be of origin gestational… etc. But there remains a cause with this one rather unknown, that which one could even describe as domestic cause, because being associated none of the preceding particular circumstances or others circumstances of same order, and probably responsible of the majority of the listed cases: its consists of what follows.
Let us admit that any phenomenon occurring within the organism generates three effects: a physical effect, a psychic effect, and a sensitive effect. Let us distinguish of the term operation any phenomenon occurring within the organism .If it is briefly applied the operation “suffocation” which consists in depriving the organism of oxygen, it follows a quasi-undetectable sugar increase from there in the blood, seeing that it is not oxidized any more, the comburant (oxygen) being lacking . Taking into account the starting assumption, the operation “suffocation” which is of physical nature generates a psychic effect and a sensitive effect… There is a physiological activity, common, natural, permanent and even alleviating which can under certain conditions reproduce to a lesser extent the sensitive effect of the operation above… And it is there the knot of the thing. Because this sensitive effect will reproduce to a lesser extent the impact of the original operation “suffocation” .The rate of sugar in blood certainly will increase in a smaller proportion than if the original operation were applied, but all the same !It exists certainly mechanisms that control the blood sugar rate because breathing is not the only way of elimination of sugar: but the capacity of the whole of these mechanisms to eliminate a too much of sugar is not enough to bring back the rate at the normal level in the special case where the increase is due to operation above . All occurs as if a submarine takes a little bit more water than its pumps cannot expel some…
This increase becomes non-negligible when we take into account the fact that the activity reproducing the sensitive effect is Permanent. We prefer to not mention this activity to prevent that of none do not reproduce the experiment at home.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*

al_leister

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Greedy Humans.....greedy animals I don't mind. I do like meat and fish but choose not to eat it!
Peas er Green met Skys er Blue while out with
Poos er Brown
From Ulster bus stepped Crows er Black who walked on
into town
Lips er Red kissed Doves er White behind the
black-man tech
And Prawns er Pink felt Pearls er White and kissed her
on the neck

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Started reading this and then continued in the hope that it would make sense. Now my brain feels funny! Suspect an internet (mis)translator didn't help.

Worth reading for new acronym of the day - thanks Hobs
:)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
Thundercat said:
Worth reading for new acronym of the day - thanks Hobs
:)
One tries to add a little fun into the forum :thumbup: .. :angel:

diadeb

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
bullies, racism, ridiculous political correctness

2131tom

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This thread seems to be the perfect opportunity to share a little funny that I've just come across on the web. It's written for the US but if we substitute for the number of MPs in Westminster, it's a perfect fit here, too. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

New Entrant in the Periodic Table.

Research has led to the discovery of the heaviest element known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (GV), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Because Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every action with which it comes into contact.

A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from four days to four years to complete. Govermentium has a normal half-life of 2-6 years; it does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quality is referred to as 'critical morass'. When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

Glen

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, DIY, winter,
............. so did the submarine sink or not?

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
2131tom, hilarious:lol: I'm in Ireland and we would appear to have an overabundance of Governmentium if anyone wants some:lol:

Morganator

I'm in Scotland and the SNP are trying to increase our levels of Governmentium. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire C using DCUK Forum mobile app

al_leister

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Greedy Humans.....greedy animals I don't mind. I do like meat and fish but choose not to eat it!
Governmentium!
it’s everywhere
and everyone will
be affected
there is
no hiding place!

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
coli said:
this is very serious and i can prove it

Im sorry coli but after reading your original post (a couple of times) I have no idea what you were saying or implying but if you have a fact and proof to back it up just post it so we can make up our own minds, saying its serious and you have proof is all well and good but without knowing what you are saying its hard to evaluate.

I suspect as someone else said that what you have posted was translated from another language as it makes little or no sense in English.

All I could grasp was that somehow suffocation causes psychic effects or something, but as Ive never been suffocated and dont believe in psychics I find your post rather weird to be honest.

suffocate definition: die or cause to die from lack of air or inability to breathe.
psychic definition: relating to or denoting faculties or phenomena that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws, especially involving telepathy or clairvoyance.

But if you have proof then I'd be happy to read it and perhaps then I will understand what you are trying to say :)

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Glen said:
............. so did the submarine sink or not?
Not sure about Coli's Submarine as it is best kept under out of harms way.

However there is loads of compressed air stored in our sensible submarine just in case .
images

BramHall456

Hi colie. Brilliant report.i knew I was on the right track regarding this matter and you have confirmed My thoughts.you should be in goverment with a brain like that just what the country needs would add to those who are in goverment with similar phycotic problems.we couldnot be any worse off. well done have you E mailed NICE with you theriories.

coli

you are reason "sid bonkers.I have translated my original text from french.i am a francophone and may be it is a little bit more to understand my text when translated.¶i have exposed my theory to a diabetologist here in France and it advised me not to mention the experiment proving my thesis on a forum before to have deposited a brevet. In fact brevet do not interest me .i just want to bring something new to the science.¶i have decided to post my theory on an anglophone forum to allow a broader diffusion of it