Annual bloods...better than I hoped!

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
In my part of the world if we are "under control" we get annual bloods. Had mine on Thursday and a 37 is a point up on last years 36, so no change really. Which is fine by me as my fasting tests have been much more variable since the summer. Possibly related to a telephone call I took from my site director, while on holiday, to inform my job was moving to France in Jan-19... and a couple of other family stress points.
Total Cholesterol is still climbing, now at 9.4, TriGs at 1.2, HDL at 1.92, LDL at 6.9 so nearly all ratios are fine, so no worries there.
BP: 107/69, pulse 60, mean of three measurements and pretty tight.

So my review in 2 weeks time should be a nice chat.

Phew.....

:)

Reactions: KezG

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
You Star! Great going. And good luck with the relocation.

Reactions: hankjam

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great bloods @hankjam . Is your role one that can be done remotely, say from home?

Reactions: hankjam

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Great bloods @hankjam . Is your role one that can be done remotely, say from home?

and @Guzzler
Cheers

Relocation is unlikely, too many dependents to up sticks.

Should find out tomorrow if I am part of the transition team, which would be another 5 months and yes, as I am coding nerd, I might be able to work remotely. So fingers are crossed.

It's going to be a tough 3-4 months before we close, doing our day job and side by side training up the French staff they've not recruited yet...

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done considering all you’re coping with. Keep up the good work. I hope at your appt they look at your cholesterol ratios without being reminded that it’s not just the total they need to look at!

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
and @Guzzler
Cheers

Relocation is unlikely, too many dependents to up sticks.

Should find out tomorrow if I am part of the transition team, which would be another 5 months and yes, as I am coding nerd, I might be able to work remotely. So fingers are crossed.

It's going to be a tough 3-4 months before we close, doing our day job and side by side training up the French staff they've not recruited yet...
Good luck with work and looks like great HbA1c results considering the circumstances.. long may they stay there.