Annual review Latest bloods, update December 2021.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hba1c 40, up three points.
Liver function up (again) but still just below top level, but not fatty liver.
Vitamin D deficiency, having to take supplements, first time ever!
Everything else normal.
Asked wether vitamin d tablets were ok for RH? Doc unaware!

Dosage down again with sertraline, now 50g every other day.
Have had less episodes of tremors, but had a real bad one a few days ago over the weekend. Have been giving it thought that it could be Parkinson's, but my doc says it is definitely essential syndrome.

Really feeling on good days, that I have improved so much mentally, that I have requested to come off meds to see if liver function has something to do with sertraline or just the combination of current meds.

Also discussed my restless leg syndrome. Trying to understand why and it all comes down to the severity of anxiety disorder and how much the breakdown caused it to trigger the reaction that means that my body is never still, there is always something twitching.

But other than that, I am looking forward to chrimbo, and I may even enjoy a get together, with cheese and wine, with no social distancing, and has been kept secret, but we will be giving our best awards and having a political quiz, streamed live from a special guest in London.
We have informed our local constabulary, and donated to the chief super's pension fund.
And there will be no more gathering together or bonding in the New year when everyone has been triple jabbed.
I wish everyone a Boris Christmas and a prosperous, (via government contracts) New Year.

Hopefully, everyone is good. Stay safe.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
A goodly time of the year to get a positive review. Well done.

Best of luck with the Quiz.

pip pip

Reactions: Lamont D