another kick

lister

Dislikes
people with no sense of humor rude people (being 50 lol)
hi all got admitted to hospital and told i've now got angina and may of had a minor heart attack been given soluble asprin and a gtn spray :(
must admit spray works wonders when i use it
my veins kept collapsing when they tried to put feeds in me and am now full of bruises,
had to have injection in my tum :shock:
still feeling a little better but worried about the asprin as i have a duodenal ulcer.
oh well just got to get on with it just the things to look forward to i guess. :)
Rob...

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
lister said:
but worried about the asprin as i have a duodenal ulcer.

I was told to dissolve Aspirin in a little water and drink it so it doesn't fizz in your stomach

C

catherinecherub

Hi Lister,

Hope you are feeling better now.
The injections in your abdomen may have been blood thinning meds. The aspirin comes in several forms and your GP may prescribe a different one because of your ulcer. There are also other drugs that you can take instead of aspirin that are blood thinners and will not effect your ulcer.

Take care.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Rob :) See, I remembered :lol: Noticed you weren't there and wondered where you were. Sorry to hear you've been so ill. Hope you feel better soon. We are all thinking of you :)