Any diabetic young adults in the coventry area?

Dano91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey there, I've been a member of this forum for a few months now but haven't found a lot of time to get involved. I'm a 22 year old who got diagnosed fairly recently in September 2011. It would be great if I could meet new people who I can relate to and share experiences with, but I know nobody in my immediate area. I'm also think of joining a local support group so if there are any members here who attend the same support group in Coventry then it would be great to chat!

I have no friends who are diabetic and I feel as though nobody fully understands my situation, so would be great to talk to some people here :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

mentat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Re: Any diabetic young adults in the coventry area?

Hi Dano,

I'm in a similar boat, I'm 25 and was diagnosed in September 2010. But I don't live in Coventry, actually I live in Australia :p

PM me if you want to establish email contact or something.

Emma_P23

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Not quite Coventry but not far. (Walsall girl :)) I know how you feel though. Not many people to talk to that actually know what diabetes is like. I'm 23 and have been diabetic for 17 years and know about 2 other people who are diabetic. It can be a lonely place to be at times!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App