Anybody out there aged 9-11? Newly diagnosed boy aged 10

J's mum

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello!

This is my mum's account but I have just been newly diagnosed with type 1 :nailbiting:

i was wondering if anybody who was my age (10) out there who i can be friends with?

i like xbox and love football!

Joe

Reactions: 4 people

haylz2002

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey I'm actually a girl but I also like Xbox and football do you play call of duty? I'm a little bit older as I'm twelve but we could make friends if you like as it seems we have common interests get back to me whenever you can

Hayley x

J's mum

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi thanks for your message,how long have you had diabetes for? I dont have call of duty yet but I love football aswell and I also play Fifa 15 do you play Fifa? Thanks.

haylz2002

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have had diabetes all my life. Also I love FIFA 15 I also play football for my team :)

J's mum

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
I play for my local football team and also the school A team. Where do you play? I play on the wing or up front.;)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi! I'm a girl but I love my xbox. I play mine craft and it's pretty fun. Btw I'm 11 years old :). I'm a type 1 diabetic.

Reactions: 2 people

Lily06

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I'm a girl, I like to play Minecraft on my PS4 I play against friends but I don't have a x box.
I also like football a bit.
I'm 8 and I wish u a happy new year!

Xxxxxxx:)xxx

Lily06

basketballjack

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
[QUI TE="tomum, post: 633404, member: 128139"]Hello!

This is my mum's account but I have just been newly diagnosed with type 1 :nailbiting:

i was wondering if anybody who was my age (10) out there who i can be friends with?

i like xbox and love football