Anyone get chills and experience off balance walking with tiredness ?

Ryann1990

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I have a HBA1C of 6 type one diabetic I am 29 and I have for about a year now been feeling in the afternoons like I am coming down with something but it never comes on. The symptoms I experience are

Extreme tiredness
Constant yawning with muscle cramps
headaches with eye pains
Feelings of being off balance and sickness
Hot ears and head feeling Full
Pelvis pains with leg pains sometimes Urine leakage in trousers which makes me shiver.
Feeling restless and tearful

My blood sugars have been jumping a lot and I take a lot of correction doses but I don't really have Hypos.

These symptom's happen every afternoon its like my body is like I just want to die now sort of thing.

Iv had blood tests which say no thyroid issues or Anemia so I am stumped wether its possibly some long term depression kind of thing I dont know

endocrinegremlin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People telling me how to control my diabetes. My health. Isms. People walking their dogs off leads in illegal areas. Meat that bleeds. Late buses.
A lot of corrections at a similar time suggests either your basal or bolus ratios are out so your DSN should have a look at them.

Your urine leakage and such seems far more complex. This may not be part of D. I'd speak to your GP asap.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't use insulin so know nothing about it. However, some of those problems you list are symptoms of vitamin and/or mineral deficiencies, such as magnesium, potassium and salt. Some of them are not. I think you need a word with your GP.