Anyone knows when t:slim will be available in the UK?

PaulinaB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
As in the title really :)

Anyone has any knowledge when t:slim pump may be available in Europe?

Engineer88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Nope I haven't heard any plans for them to come over which is obv rubbish. Let me know if you hear anything though!

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I saw that one as well, but didn't want to wait.

PaulinaB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Got a response from Tandem (company that makes tslim) that they don't know when it will be available outside US :(

So far, the only pump integrated with dexcom available in UK is vibe?

Reactions: 4 people

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
I have the vibe as well and it works very well with Dexi. :)

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I thought the integration it's "in progress"? I was hoping it would come to Europe already integrated.
I suspect that's a case of dream on in that dept. USA haven't even got the vibe yet as it's not gone through all the channels required for them. The vibe has been here/europe for 3 or 4 years now.

Engineer88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ok so anyone heard anything further on this? We know its integrated with G4 but that's not an issue anymore, is there potential for this to be released in the UK this year?

IceLover

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm looking into cellnovo as well. But I'm very interested in pump integrated with dexcom.
dont think cellnovo is such a great idea since i was due on it this week but it as been delayed since manufacturer cant send any out as thy are faulty and they needs serious tweaking

Reactions: Julian_Hands

Julian_Hands

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
dont think cellnovo is such a great idea since i was due on it this week but it as been delayed since manufacturer cant send any out as thy are faulty and they needs serious tweaking
I was looking into getting the Cellnovo, especially as they are manufactured very close to where I live, but saw all the bad press and decided to go with the Accu Chek Insight instead.
Hopefully CGM will get supported by the NHS soon and more accurate solutions will be available, really like the T-Slim pump design but this is a US product only :-(.