Anyone tell me best BCD oil buying Place?

francislallen

I am using CBD oil from 5 days it is good for my health. I have search a lot of this oil and at many stores but finally i got this. I have read many discussion but finally if you need for healthy life you can use it. You can also give me better advices if you have some experience.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
And if you already have the best cbd oil why are you asking us to tell you what the best place to buy it is?

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
And what is it good for?

The research projects I’ve seen have used CBD oil to prevent the development of T1 in mice following deliberate compromising of the pancreas (poor mice). I didn’t think it was used for humans -yet.
Is this a sales attempt?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Don't bogart this thread, my friends... Leave a Jaffa cake fer me.... :singing: :D

Hi @francislallen ,

Could you clarify on the applications you use CBD oil.? Are you using it for pain relief?
Or are you suggesting the bold claims from some sources of BG control??

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It's like we are asking where the black market is. :hilarious: (I know CBD is legal)

I, too would be interested to know what it is good for? the body? skin? :hilarious:

Conorklas

I am using CBD oil from 5 days it is good for my health. I have search a lot of this oil and at many stores but finally i got this. I have read many discussion but finally if you need for healthy life you can use it. You can also give me better advices if you have some experience.
And what is it good for?

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well Holland and Barratt sell it but I don't know if it is a good price

Jofster01582

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Well Holland and Barratt sell it but I don't know if it is a good price
You can get a higher potentcy cdb oil online and at some health food shops but cdb oil doesn’t work for everybody ....well it didn’t for me