Anyone use a bayer finger pricker?

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Hi folks
i got a new meter today it's a contour with a bayer pricker .Is it just me or are they all a pain in the stars to retrieve the used needles? :D
JF

nirishdaisy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank goodness it's not just me!!! I have a Bayer as a spare meter and I too find the needles hard to shift.

mtr01

Iv got a Bayer Contour, and i dont have any probs with it. Fortunatly i get all my lancets/strips on prescription. i do find that the lower depths are better, & change the lancets daily. {works for me)
To change the lance..depress the square while activating the slider.

mehdave

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rubbish doctors who dont listen. Unclean hospitals
I refuse to use any finger pricket that cant be as awesome as the accucheck multiclix 8)

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
:idea: Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'l use my accuchek and keep the other as a spare :lol: :lol: :lol:

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Bayer Contour pricker - I just pull mine out, no probs.

Viv :)

DeafDiabetic

mtr01 said:
To change the lance..depress the square while activating the slider.

At first I was "foxed" by this. Originally I just pressed the square but nothing happen so I had to, awkwardly, pull it out. Then the penny dropped - you have to also activate the slider and out it pops - easy peasy - d'oh........

HLW

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
They're all pants apart from the accuchek multiclix imo.