Anyone want to help out a Student in the North West area?

Grey_son13

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
If so, thank you. First things first, Members of my family have recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and as an Exercise and Nutrition Health Student, they keep coming to me for advice. Now one of the things i've read about that's good for diabetes is exercise. So for my third year research project, I am investigating the barriers to exercise between type 2 diabetics and non diabetics in the North West, i need 25 type 2 diabetics, so if you feel like helping out please go to the link posted below. Also if you know anyone else who fits the bill, send it to them too!

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1498667/0ffa8a569f0c

Its a questionnaire and should only take a few minutes to complete and just asks question on lifestyle and exercise.

Thank You

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I did your survey but some (a lot) of the questions cannot be answered by me but I tried.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have completed your survey, although one or two questions were not relevant to me and I would have preferred a "not applicable" box.

Grey_son13

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thank you to, all who have it done it. Funnily enough, in the original questionnaire there was more not applicable but upon it being reviewed, it was inferred that it would be better without the 'not applicable' answer. Just to get a more insight, (obviously all i know is mostly from online reading and the like) when initially diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, is exercise offered or prescribed as a way of helping out at all?