Are they getting the message finally

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Got these results online from my 01 Dec blood test.

Seems that total cholesterol of 6.71 mmol/l is now considered "satisfactory".
It was of course 14 hours fasted but hey...

Maybe things are changing.. or they have noted on my file I'm a "cholesterol denier"!

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 18.12.41.png

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Got these results online from my 01 Dec blood test.

Seems that total cholesterol of 6.71 mmol/l is now considered "satisfactory".
It was of course 14 hours fasted but hey...

Maybe things are changing.. or they have noted on my file I'm a "cholesterol denier"!

View attachment 46127

Can't you see your full record?

I had a bit of a groundhog day on lipids, this time around. New GP, as the last one ran away.

(OK, the official story is she moved to Lincoln.)

Last edited:

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Can't you see your full record?

I had a bit of aa groundhog day on lipids, this time around. New GP, as the last one ran away.

(OK, the official story is she moved to Lincoln.)
You mean historically yes.. this was just the most recent test result..

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
In which case, you should have seen any notes.
Oh I see what you mean.. no I've never asked for my notes and they seem not available online..

Maybe I should ask just to re-affirm my "difficult patient" label... hmmm

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve asked several times for my full records. They‘ve never appeared. I can get results and repeat meds, book limited appointment types etc. I used to see a bit more than I do now in fact as some historical summaries disappeared. This is on The emis patient Access website. I tried the nhs records app and saw even less in a worse format

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh I see what you mean.. no I've never asked for my notes and they seem not available online..

Maybe I should ask just to re-affirm my "difficult patient" label... hmmm

I asked for my full record for whole of life. Initially, when I gained access to my full record (from the coded version), I was only given something bonkers like 18 months, so had to upgrade my request.

Just in case you should decide to ask.

Reactions: bulkbiker

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve asked several times for my full records. They‘ve never appeared. I can get results and repeat meds, book limited appointment types etc. I used to see a bit more than I do now in fact as some historical summaries disappeared. This is on The emis patient Access website. I tried the nhs records app and saw even less in a worse format
I’m on Emis Patient Access and can only order meds online and, pre-COVID, sometimes make appointments. No access to results or records.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m on Emis Patient Access and can only order meds online and, pre-COVID, sometimes make appointments. No access to results or records.
Pretty sure there are various levels of access. Results are a step up from prescriptions etc.