At last!!!

valattrevear

Dislikes
Vegetables!
Finally, after eight months of trying I have a BS under 6, in fact it was 5.4 :lol: :lol: . Husband heard the scream of triumph, assumed there was a problem, rushed in, fell over the cat, swore profusely [some words I'd NEVER heard :oops: ] an hysterical moment :lol: Don't understand how as I have done nothing different :? just sooo delighted :D
Val

Spiral

Well done! Excellent result :mrgreen: Keep it up.

Just had another HbA1c myself last week and hoping it is a lot closer to 6% this time.

valattrevear

Dislikes
Vegetables!
I wish you all the best Spiral, as from your posts I know how hard you work at your diet and lifestyle!
Val

mullaneder

Dislikes
bullies, bad drivers ,recession,
thats brilliant val well done :D :D keep up the good work
best of luck spiral

dermot

Spiral

Test was on Thursday and the nurse suggested I try on Friday, but results not back.

Rang this morning, results back, but have not been read by a doctor, so I can't have them until tomorrow afternoon :| :roll:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Well done!
watch out for cats!
Ours like to lurk on the corner of the landing. :lol:

valattrevear

Dislikes
Vegetables!
Spiral, how long does it feel when you are waiting, forever, that's how long!
Hana, our cat lurks anywhere that means she can leap out and frighten the poor dog out of his skin!We finally managed to cure her of leaping out and sinking her claws into people's thighs, but it wasn't easy!
Val

Spiral

Waiting is taking longer than it needs. I had meetings all afternoon and when I came back in from my last one I forgot to call the surgery.

I used to have a cat who would climb on to cupboards and launch himself at people passing by :shock: Used to terrify visitors :roll: He wasn't an attack cat, he was more of a scarf cat, he liked to wrap himself around peoples necks.